Tuesday, October 20, 2009

TRIP TO INDY - SEPTEMBER 24-28TH, 2009




Mom and I took a fun trip to Indianapolis this month so she could meet her newest Great-Grandchild, Haidyn! What a cutie! And Kennedy is getting so big!! We hadn't see Bill and Dianne and the family in so long.... We had a great time!

Had to stop at the first White Castle we saw, of course!

The first day we went with Lisa to Kennedy's gymnastics class in the morning... in an ELITE gym, nonetheless! In the afternoon we went to "Monkey Joes"! I'm not sure who had more fun; Kennedy or me!! Great photo ops because it was all so colorful and the expressions were priceless! But I have to say... I had just as much fun playing on the slides! There are times I just have to have a child with me so I don't look like a complete idiot playing on all the kids bouncy slides!

Bill and Dianne took us to the Indianapolis Speedway! What an awesome track! Too bad the Indy cars weren't racing that day! I WILL ride in one someday!! Went through the museum to see former race cars and then out to the pits to see some stock cars racing! Actually, some of the drivers were giving the public rides and some were paying a heavy price to race around the track by themselves!

Went to the bar with Bill, Dianne and Lisa and listened to some Karaoke! It was hard to keep Mom from getting up to sing...but we managed! (Just kidding!)

And...White Castles! Did I mention we had a few White Castles??!

Thanks, guys...for a GREAT time!

No comments:

Post a Comment