Tuesday, October 20, 2009

DOG BEACH - 2009
















Squirt and I hit the road for an awesome trip to Ocean Beach in San Diego! We went back to Dog Beach from September 10-13! We hadn't been there for about 6 years! What a blast! We stayed at the Ocean Villa Inn! It actually backs up to Dog Beach so it was so easy to run back and forth to the room!

For all the fear Squirt shows of water when I try to get him to go in the pool, I couldn't keep him out of the ocean! We walked MILES back and forth the length of the beach!

I met another photographer on the beach who told me about the "Dog Surfing" Championships to be held at Del Mar Dog Beach on Sunday! Though I couldn't take a lot of pictures because there were about 3,000 people there and I couldn't go out deep enough in the water without drowning Squirt to get good shots, it was a alot of fun just the same!


Bob drove down to San Diego while I was there. He was going watch Brianna in a softball game in town, so we caught a quick breakfast before the game! Check out the bread pudding, covered in yogurt, topped with granola and fresh strawberries and blueberries! Yum!


Squirt and I also did a morning at Balboa Park... Lots of great photo ops!

With the 3 nights I stayed in the motel we got 2 additional nights for free to be used between January and May 2010... so we'll be making a return trip early next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment